ONGOING RECRUITMENT FOR RECEPTIONIST IN CANADA…APPLY NOW!!!
Canada is a nation in the Northern America with 10 provinces and 3 territories. Ottawa, Quebec is referred as the capital of Canada which is also the largest province and the major haven for job opportunities. Toronto, Montreal and Vancouver are also the 3 largest metropolitan areas. Canada is said to be an advanced economy which is regarded as the 10th largest in the world today. Canada economy is solely based on its well-developed international trade networks and vast natural resources.
As a receptionist, you’ll serve as the organization first point of contact and warmly receive and welcome all guests while promptly directing them to the appropriate section. You’re required to have pay strong attention to details and a good eye for detail
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serve as the first point of contact in the organization
- Handle incoming calls and mails
- Provide basic information to all guests
- Direct all guest to the appropriate section or department
- Warmly and friendly welcome all visitors in the organization
- Other duties assigned by the organization
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Good communication skills
- Customer service and goal oriented
- Impeccable interpersonal skills
- Pay strong attention to details