RECRUITMENT FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE IN CANADA…APPLY NOW!!!
Canada is a nation in the Northern America with 10 provinces and 3 territories. Ottawa, Quebec is referred as the capital of Canada which is also the largest province and the major haven for job opportunities. Toronto, Montreal and Vancouver are also the 3 largest metropolitan areas. Canada is said to be an advanced economy which is regarded as the 10th largest in the world today. Canada economy is solely based on its well-developed international trade networks and vast natural resources.
As a customer service representative, you’ll be charged with the responsibility of effectively handling customer’s complaints, requests, and inquiries. You are required to have a cool and demeanor, pay strong attention to details and a good eye for detail
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Follow company’s guidelines and procedures
- Handle customers complaints, inquiries and concerns
- Serve as first point of contact for customers in troubleshooting
- Interact with customers to ascertain their problems and concerns
- Assist customers by providing necessary and required answers to queries
- Other duties assigned
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- High School Diploma
- Cool and calm demeanor
- Good communication and organization skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Good customer skills