RECRUITMENT FOR HOTEL RECEPTIONIST IN UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
The United States of America is considered to be the most populated country in America and the third most populated in the world. It consists of a federal district, five self-governing province and 50 states with Washington DC as the capital and New York city as the largest city based on population. It is attractive and alluring to the teeming employment seekers due to the fact that is regarded as a high income economy.
As a hotel receptionist, you’ll be the first point of contact in the hotel and you’ll be charged with the responsibility of registering and assigning of rooms to guest in the hotel. You’re hereby required to have good customer service skills, pay strong attention to details and good communication skills
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensuring maximum satisfaction of all guests
- Making and cancelling reservations
- Friendly communication with guests/customers
- Providing certain accommodations for guest on request
- Making sure lobbies and desks are properly maintained.
- Ensure all guests request and inquiries are properly handled
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Prior experience is required
- High School Diploma
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good customer service skills
- Pay strong attention to details